I love these DIY confetti filled greeting cards because the confetti can also be used for the celebration! They are made with a small package of confetti at the back of the cards so that the recipient can also open the package and use the confetti. They’re so much fun that you’ll want to make these for every celebration!
What you need:
- Card Templates
- Card Stock Paper
- Exacto Knife or SVG Cutting Machine
- Plastic Cello Bags
- Hot Glue Gun
- Clear Tape or Sticker
- Print the PDF template on card stock paper and use an exacto knife to cut out the card and letters. You can also use the SVG file if you have a machine that cuts out SVG files. I love the Silhouette Cameo for cutting out our SVG files.
- Fill the plastic cello bags half way with confetti.
- Glue the corners of the cello bag to the back of the card behind the letters so that the confetti shows through to the other side.
- Fold over the rest of the bag and secure with tape or sticker.
- Fold the card in half.