Download this free bow SVG file and use it to make your own bows!
To assemble the bows:
- Glue the ends of the longer piece to the back of the center.
- Glue the smaller bow piece to the back of the larger piece.
- Wrap the middle piece around the middle of the bow and glue in the back.
- Unlock the file. Look for the gray box on each printable page that says ‘your free printable is ready for download’ and read the box and press the social share buttons in the box to unlock the file. Once you’ve unlocked the file, the gray box will disappear and a pink download button will be in it’s place.
- Right click on the download button and click save target as or save link as to save the file to your computer.
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes. Commercial purposes that are prohibited include but are not limited to: selling the printed file, selling the file, uploading the file to any other website, using the file in a digital product for sale, using the printed file in a product for sale.
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading the files: Frequently Asked Questions
- This file is for use with an electronic cutter such as a Silhouette Cameo