Download this free party hat SVG file or PDF template and use it to make your own party hats!
- Unlock the file. Look for the gray box on each printable page that says ‘your free printable is ready for download’ and read the box and press the social share buttons in the box to unlock the file. Once you’ve unlocked the file, the gray box will disappear and a pink download button will be in it’s place.
- Right click on the download button and click save target as or save link as to save the file to your computer.
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes. Commercial purposes that are prohibited include but are not limited to: selling the printed file, selling the file, uploading the file to any other website, using the file in a digital product for sale, using the printed file in a product for sale.
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading the files: Frequently Asked Questions
- This file is for use with an electronic cutter such as a Silhouette Cameo
To create the hats:
- If you are using the PDF template, cut out the template and trace on the back of patterned paper. If you are using the SVG, cut out the hats on cardstock paper on your machine.
- Bring the seams together and glue the straight edge over the edge with the tab until you can’t see any opening down the side.
- Glue pom poms to the tops of the hats.
- Punch holes in the bottom opposite sides of each hat and string elastic through.