Make your own wedding table numbers with these free printable wedding table numbers!
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer and that it is set as your default PDF viewer. You can download it for free here – Adobe.com
- Unlock the file. Look for the gray box on each printable page that says ‘your free printable is ready for download’ and read the box and press the social share buttons in the box to unlock the file. Once you’ve unlocked the file, the gray box will disappear and a pink download button will be in it’s place.
- After you unlock the file, click on the download button to download the file.
- Once you have the file downloaded, open the file in Adobe Reader. The file must be opened in Adobe Reader in order for the text fields to work properly.
- Click on the text to edit it, type in your own text.
- Press print.
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes. Commercial purposes that are prohibited include but are not limited to: selling the printed file, selling the file, uploading the file to any other website, using the file in a digital product for sale, using the printed file in a product for sale.
- Paper recommendation: Card stock paper
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading the files and entering your text: Frequently Asked Questions
- Only the number is editable in this file.