Make your own banner with our free printable banner templates! Just download, type in your own text and print.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download it for free here – Adobe.com
- Unlock the download button below by signing up for a membership, liking or sharing, etc.
- Once you unlock the download button, the gray box will disappear and you can click on the download button.
- The letters in the file are editable. Click on the letters and backspace until they are deleted.
- Type in your own letters.
- Press print.
- Cut out the banner pieces.
- Repeat until you have enough banner pieces to make your banner.
- Punch holes in the top corners of each banner piece.
- String the banner with ribbon or twine.
PERMITTED USE: This file is for personal use only. If you wish to use it for commercial purposes, you must purchase a commercial license here: Chicfetti Commercial License.
Final size of each banner piece is 5″x7″
Paper recommendation: Card stock paper is recommended for this printable.