- Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download it for free here – Adobe.com
- Click the download button below to download the PDF file.
- Click on the existing letter in the PDF file and backspace until it is deleted.
- Type in your letter.
- Press print.
- Cut out the banner pieces.
- Repeat until you have enough banner pieces to make the banner.
- Punch holes in the top corners of each banner piece.
- String the banner pieces on string or twine.
PERMITTED USE: This file is for personal use only. If you wish to use it for commercial purposes, you must purchase a commercial license here: Chicfetti Commercial License.
Paper recommendation: Card stock paper is recommended for this printable.