- Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download it for free here – Adobe.com
- Click the download button below to download the PDF file.
- Press print to print the bows.
- To assemble the bows:
- Cut out the bow pieces.
- Glue the ends of the longer piece to the back of the center.
- Glue the smaller bow piece to the back of the larger piece.
- Wrap the middle piece around the middle of the bow and glue in the back.
PERMITTED USE: This file is for personal use only. If you wish to use it for commercial purposes, you must purchase a commercial license here: Chicfetti Commercial License.
Paper recommendation: Card stock paper is recommended for this printable. Prints on 8.5″ x 11″ paper.