This apple cobbler recipe is so easy you’ll want to make it all the time! It’s the perfect fall dessert recipe. It has a graham cracker crumble topping and is best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Apple Cobbler:
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 20 oz. can of apple pie filling
- Graham Cracker Crumble:
- 4 graham crackers
- 3 TBL melted butter
- 3 TBL light brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream for topping
- Mix pancake mix, sugar and milk in a bowl.
- Melt 3/4 cup butter.
- In a 9×13 pan put melted butter and pancake mix. Plop spoonfuls of apple pie filling in the pan evenly distribute throughout.
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- In plastic bag, place the graham crackers. Crunch them up with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Put melted butter and light brown sugar in the bag.
- Mix until evenly coated.
- Serve cobbler warm topped with graham cracker crumble and vanilla ice cream.