If you are headed back to school, you may be looking for a way to spruce up your school supplies. Use our free monogram templates to make your own monogram binder covers. It’s really easy to make your own binder covers with our free monogram maker. To make the binder covers, choose from the printable binder covers designs that we offer. After that, all you need to do is edit the file with your personalized information, print out the binder cover and then slip it into the front of of a binder. Follow the directions below to make your own binder covers.
Free Monogram Binder Covers Directions:
- Choose from the free binder covers designs that we offer.
- To download the file, follow the directions on the page of the binder cover that you want to download.
- Make sure you open the file in Adobe Reader. The file must be opened in Adobe Reader in order for the editable text fields to work.
- Once you have the file opened in Adobe Reader, click in the text fields and edit them to your own text.
- Print out the binder cover.
- Slip the binder cover in the front of a binder.
Don’t forget to share your Chicfetti creations with us! Follow us on Instagram and tag us so that we can see what you make.