Download this free bow SVG file and use it to make your own bows!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up for a free membership (a free membership will give you access to our free files).
- Once you sign up for a free membership, login to your account.
- When you a logged in all of the locks on the free files with disappear and you will see download buttons in their place.
- To save the file: right click on the download button and click save target as or save link as to save the file to your computer.
OTHER INFORMATION AND USAGE:
- File Format: SVG
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes unless you purchase a commercial license.
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading and editing the files.
- This file is an SVG cut file that is meant to be used with a Silhouette or Cricut Machine.
To assemble the bows:
- Glue the ends of the longer piece to the back of the center.
- Glue the smaller bow piece to the back of the larger piece.
- Wrap the middle piece around the middle of the bow and glue in the back