Download this free bow SVG file and use it to make your own bows!
To assemble the bows:
- Glue the ends of the longer piece to the back of the center.
- Glue the smaller bow piece to the back of the larger piece.
- Wrap the middle piece around the middle of the bow and glue in the back
GET THE FREE DOWNLOAD
Subscribe to our email list & get the free download. This will unlock the file and subscribe you to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE FILE:
- Enter your email address in the box above to unlock the files.
- Once you unlock the files with your email address, you can download any files that you’d like by clicking the download buttons
- To save the file: right click on the download button and click save target as or save link as to save the file to your computer.
OTHER INFORMATION AND USAGE:
- File Format: SVG
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes unless you purchase a commercial license.
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading and editing the files.
- This file is an SVG cut file that is meant to be used with a Silhouette or Cricut Machine.