Download this free party hat SVG file or PDF template and use it to make your own party hats!
GET THE FREE DOWNLOAD
Subscribe to our email list & get the free download. This will unlock the file and subscribe you to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE FILE:
- Enter your email address in the box above to unlock the files.
- Once you unlock the files with your email address, you can download any files that you’d like by clicking the download buttons
- To save the file: right click on the download button and click save target as or save link as to save the file to your computer.
OTHER INFORMATION AND USAGE:
- File Format: SVG
- Permitted Use: This file is for personal use only. This file may not be used for any commercial purposes unless you purchase a commercial license.
- Please read our FAQ to trouble shoot issues downloading and editing the files.
- This file is an SVG cut file that is meant to be used with a Silhouette or Cricut Machine.
To create the hats:
- If you are using the PDF template, cut out the template and trace on the back of patterned paper. If you are using the SVG, cut out the hats on cardstock paper on your machine.
- Bring the seams together and glue the straight edge over the edge with the tab until you can’t see any opening down the side.
- Glue pom poms to the tops of the hats.
- Punch holes in the bottom opposite sides of each hat and string elastic through.