Pin the horn on the unicorn is a fun game to play at the unicorn party you are hosting. Everyone will love this magical game and have a fun time trying to get the horn on the unicorn. It’s fun new take on the old party game pin the tail on the donkey. It’s played the same way, so if you’ve played pin the tail on the donkey before then you already know how to play pin the horn on the unicorn. Be sure to check out our other unicorn party ideas to help you throw the ultimate unicorn party.
HOW TO PRINT THE FILES
- Download the unicorn poster file and the horn file below.
- The horn file will print on letter sized paper 8.5″x11″
- Print as many horns as there will be players to play the game.
- Cut the horns out and attach double-side sticky tape to the back of each horn
- The unicorn poster is sized 16″x20″. You will need to get this printed at your local print store (such as Fed Ex office, Office Depot or Staples)
HOW TO PLAY PIN THE HORN ON THE UNICORN
- Make sure you’ve printed enough horns for the number of guests playing the game.
- Write the players names on their horns.
- Get the players to line up in a single file line in front of the unicorn poster. Cover the eyes of the first player in the queue with a bandana or scarf.
- Spin them around 5 times.
- Give them the horn to pin on the poster.
- You can have all the players shout out directions like hot, cold, left or right to the player.
- The player that gets the horn closest to where the horn should be wins.
- Play multiple rounds of the game so that the players have more fun and a better chance at winning.
PIN THE HORN ON THE UNICORN PRIZE IDEAS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: