Update your binder cover and planner covers for fall with this lovely fall floral cover!
- This is a digital download file. Nothing will be mailed to you. This file is to be used in making your own planner or binder covers.
- File Format: Digital PDF Download(s)
- Sizes included: 7″x9″ (for use with Erin Condren Life Planner™), 7.5″x9.5″ (for use with The Happy Planner® CLASSIC), 8.5″x11″ (for use with binder cover, Erin Condren Teacher Planner or The Happy Planner® LARGE)
- Only the text is editable. Flower colors are not editable.
How it Works:
- Checkout & download file(s)
- IMPORTANT: Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader (You must open on a desktop to edit, will not work on a mobile device or tablet) // Free Adobe Reader Download: www.get.adobe.com/reader
- Update highlighted text fields in the file (Files are pre-populated as a guide). To edit the font, style, size or color: Mac, press [Command-E], PC, press [Ctrl-E]
- Print on your home printer or at a local copy shop
- We recommend laminating the cover.
- Hole punch as necessary.
For personal use ONLY. The file may not be resold, the printed product may not be resold. The file may not be uploaded to any other site, sold and/or given away for free. You may not distribute the file to others.
All digital products are final sale and cannot be refunded or returned.
- You MUST use Adobe Acrobat Reader to make edits to this printable. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program that can be downloaded here: www.get.adobe.com/reader It is available for both Mac and PC.
- Only highlighted text is editable. Highlights will only show on your computer screen and won’t show up when printed.
- Text boxes & design elements are locked. You will not be able to move or adjust them.
- To edit the font, style, size or color: Mac, press [Command-E], PC, press [Ctrl-E]
- Colors will vary depending on monitor, printer and paper stock
- Make sure scaling is turned off and your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
- You need to edit and view on a desktop. Do not edit or view your printable on a mobile device or tablet
- If you need this in jpg format, you can convert the PDF to jpg for free here.