Instantly download, edit and print a wedding seating chart. This is high resolution sign template that comes in multiple sizes.
- This is a digital download file. Nothing will be mailed to you.
- Sizes included: 16″x20″, 18″x24″, 24″x36″
- File Format: Digital PDF Download(s)
- Only the highlighted text is editable which includes all the text under Please Find Your Seat.
- Text and design elements are locked in place and can’t be moved
- Size 16″x20″ fits approximately 8 tables, Size 18″x24″ fits approximately 12 tables, Size 24″x36″ fits approximately 20 tables. The font size can be changed to fit the number of tables that you have.
How it Works:
- Checkout & download file(s)
- IMPORTANT: Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader (You must open on a desktop to edit, will not work on a mobile device or tablet) // Free Adobe Reader Download: www.get.adobe.com/reader
- Update highlighted text fields in the file (Files are pre-populated as a guide). To edit the font, style, size or color: Mac, press [Command-E], PC, press [Ctrl-E]
- Once you’ve made your edits, save the document.
- Print at a local copy shop or through an online printing service.
For personal use ONLY. The file may not be resold, the printed product may not be resold. The file may not be uploaded to any other site, sold and/or given away for free. You may not distribute the file to others.
All digital products are final sale and cannot be refunded or returned.
- You MUST use Adobe Acrobat Reader to make edits to this printable. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program that can be downloaded here: www.get.adobe.com/reader It is available for both Mac and PC.
- Only highlighted text is editable. Highlights will only show on your computer screen and won’t show up when printed.
- Text boxes & design elements are locked. You will not be able to move or adjust them.
- To edit the font, style, size or color: Mac, press [Command-E], PC, press [Ctrl-E]
- Colors will vary depending on monitor, printer and paper stock
- Make sure scaling is turned off and your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
- You need to edit and view on a desktop. Do not edit or view your printable on a mobile device or tablet
- If you need this in jpg format, you can convert the PDF to jpg for free here.