This Halloween, don't just give your little ghosts and goblins a bag of candy. Make their night by turning their treats into ghostly goody bags! It's easy to do and only requires a few supplies. Plus, it's a great way to get the kids involved in the holiday fun. Here's how to make ghost treat bags.
Instructions to make ghost treat bags
- Download and print the ghost face template.
- Cut out the ghost faces.
- Glue the ghost faces to the front of the bags.
- Fold over a portion of the bag.
- Punch two holes in the bag. You are going to punch them where you folded the bag over.
- Loop ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.